Participate in the implementation of Courses for Master's Level I and II courses and Specialisation Courses
in collaboration with the Università degli Studi di Parma
The Centers Tice are the seats of Project work for the Master's degree in ABA (Behavior Analysis Applied) of the first and second level, and for the specialization Course Homework Assistant Bes” banned fromUniversità degli Studi di Parma.
- is a university master – those who attend the master ABA Unipr first-or second-level gets a university degree
- it is a strong union with the the world of research – during the master is expected to produce applied research and this helps people to get closer to the world of accountability or measure the results of their intervention.
- it is closely related to the developmental psychology – students will be able to understand how the methods are associated with the development of the child and the stages of development known
- it is characterized by a component of practice supervised – the partnership with institutions of the territory allows the students attending the master to practice in centers that apply methods derived the science of behavior applied
- not only autism – the Master ABA Unipr you can see the science of behavior and applied, not only to autism, but also with children and adolescents who have Special Educational Needs or with adolescents, and young adults who are entering the world of work
The Master of the first level (Strategies evidence-based professions in the field of education, health care and social) want to create a common language among educators, teachers, and the figures in the social and health care teams involved in the care of children and young people with disabilities. Provides concrete tools for teaching, rehabilitation, and data collection in order to combine the science of behavior applied (ABA) principles of research with the common pathways that are specific to each professional.
Master level II
(Tools and strategies, and evidence-based learning in the life cycle)
The Master's degree in ABA (Tools and strategies, and evidence-based learning in the life cycle) it is addressed to clinical psychologists and development who want to be part of a network of social entrepreneurs, psychologists, entrepreneurs who are eager to introduce the experimental evidence and the principles of science applied in their services, clinical psychologists who want to learn the practice of “CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy” without having to start from the beginning the school of psychotherapy, psychologists and doctors in psychology motivated to work in the services that implement the principles of the science of behavior applied.
Do you want to attend one of our MASTER?
Please fill out the form, and we will contact you as quickly as possible