Support TICE, choose to participate in our MISSION
Support innovation and applied research to bring efficiency and efficacaia in learning and mental health of children and young people.
With your 5 x 1000 we will strive to develop intervention procedures replicable for improve learning and wellbeing of children and adolescents.
With your 5 x 1000 help us to realize the dream of difondere in mental health a the culture based on the results of the experimental research.
With your 5 x 1000 support a team of professionals who every day builds change.
With your 5 x 1000 support our team lives and learns.
5 per mille a TICE - insert 01469260333
The 5×1000 it is a fee that you can choose to pour in the phase of the tax return, by filling out the model 730. Taxpayers exempt from the submission of the statement of income and can choose who to allocate 5×1000 by using the form annexed to the Single Certification. The choice can be made in favour of non-profit institutions, bodies and organizations that have made a request. The share corresponds to the 5×1000 of your tax on the personal income Tax; if you do not choose to whom transferred, will be allocated automatically to the State.
Choose to allocate your 5×1000 a TICE SOCIAL COOPERATIVEby entering the tax code 01469260333 in your tax return, included in that category support for the voluntary and other organizations non-profit social, associations and social promotion of associations and foundations.
Support us with a Donation
Want to support a project on the territory? Do you want to support research in a particular area? Do you want to create a Tice on your territory?
Gives Tice via bank on a bank Account held by a Tice Social Cooperative IBAN IT 45 X 08324 65260000000004656 Bank Centre Po – co-operative Credit, reference: “donation”.
All donations in favour of Tice are tax-deductible according to the limits indicated by law, provided that they are made through bank transfers, deposits in post office current account cheques made payable to Tice.
Tice is a non-profit organization (non-profit organization of social utility), pursuant to d.lgs. no. 460/97.
The companies that have supported us
- BOZZINI S. A. S. of Bozzini Massimo & C. Via C. Battisti, 6/D – Carpaneto P. no (PC)
- PM EXPRESS S. R. L. a Socio Unico via Cesare Battisti, 6/D – 29013 Carpaneto P. no (PC)
- AMAZON UK SERVICES SRL Viale Monte Grappa, 3/5 – 20124 Milano (MI)
- Elettric 80 SpA Via G. Marconi, 23 42030 Viano (RE)
- ABRAHAM INDUSTRIES SRL via Fosse Cross, 284 – 47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN)
- The Rotary Club Of St. Antonino Piazza Cavalli, 68 – 29121 Piacenza (PC)
- Group of Volunteers “ACT TOGETHER” Onlus Viale Aldo Moro, 46 – 29010 Roveleto di Cadeo (PC)
- Car repair C. M. C. s.r.l. Via Transportation, 1 – 41012 Carpi (MO)
- JAN BARTA Baranova 1489/18, 130 00 Praha 3 (Ashoka Italy)
- UniCredit Foundation Piazza Gae Aulenti no. 3 – 20154 Milan
- VEGA ACCESSORIES Srl via Caduti di Nassiriya, 319 – 29010 Ziano P. no (PC)
- Bags Knitwear Srl via Carlo Sigonio, 24 – 41012 Carpi (MO)